Exclusive Interview with Alexendra Tollman, Director of Sales, Red Carnation Hotels by Amy Quinn, Independent Travel Advisor and member of The Travel Society.
The Travel Society Host Agency is honored to be one of the very few host agencies in the United States to be part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection’s Preferred Partner!
Clients that book with a Travel Society Professional Travel Advisor will receive special amenities and VIP treatment at all of the Red Carnation properties around the world such as:
- VIP status and welcome for all guests
- Complimentary English Breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Early Check in and late check out (subject to availability)
- A unique hotel experience (this could be anything from a special cocktail demonstration like the Carousel at The Milestone Hotel & Residences to a special Bee Keeping experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair, a birthday cake or bottle of champagne for an anniversary and so on). The more information you give us about your clients stay means that our Independent Travel Advisors can tailor the experience to clients and their needs.
Hotels Include Some of the following:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- The Rubens at the Palace Hotel, Buckingham Palace Rd, London UK
- Summer Lodge
- The Montague on the Gardens
- The Lodge at Ashford Castle
- 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa